FROM THE BLOG
- 16AugOur top 5 tips for a basic groom checklist to help your bride-to-be in planning your big day, earn major points, and support her in a proactive and meaningful way.
- 24JunIf patriotism and paying homage to our great nation are important to you, and if you really want to make this a part of your July wedding celebration—then we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the top tips to keep in mind as you prepare for a patriotic-themed wedding day.
- 21MayWhen it comes to formal wear, there is to be a lot of discussion about when it’s proper to wear a tuxedo, and when it’s proper to wear a suit. And to be fair, this is an important conversation to have, because you always want to be dressed appropriately for the occasion. But technically, what is the difference between a tuxedo and a suit?
- 09MayIf you're getting ready to attend a formal or semi-formal event, then you may be wondering: “What's the difference between a bowtie and a necktie? And when is it appropriate to wear either of them?” In this post, you'll learn the truth about which one to wear during which specific types of occasions.
- 08AprProm is an important formal event for young men in our culture. Not only is it important because it's a night spent with friends and fellow students — but also because it serves as an important formal training event for things like date etiquette, formal special occasion protocol, and the process of dressing for success and to impress.