FROM THE BLOG
- 18NovIt takes time to arrange for the perfectly fitted tux. And once you get it, you certainly don’t want anything to happen to it. But how do you travel with your tuxedo without wrinkling it beyond repair, or damaging it en route to your destination? Read on to find out!
- 24OctAs the groom, should you wear tan or brown at your own wedding? Well, our ideology here at Karl's is: Do what you want, and make it look as awesome as possible! So, here are 3 tips for incorporating brown and/or tan tuxedo colors into a beautiful fall wedding.
- 26SepWhat are pocket squares? Where did they come from? Why, and how, do we use them today? Read on to find out!
- 16AugOur top 5 tips for a basic groom checklist to help your bride-to-be in planning your big day, earn major points, and support her in a proactive and meaningful way.
- 24JunIf patriotism and paying homage to our great nation are important to you, and if you really want to make this a part of your July wedding celebration—then we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the top tips to keep in mind as you prepare for a patriotic-themed wedding day.