FROM THE BLOG
- 09MayIf you're getting ready to attend a formal or semi-formal event, then you may be wondering: “What's the difference between a bowtie and a necktie? And when is it appropriate to wear either of them?” In this post, you'll learn the truth about which one to wear during which specific types of occasions.
- 08AprProm is an important formal event for young men in our culture. Not only is it important because it's a night spent with friends and fellow students — but also because it serves as an important formal training event for things like date etiquette, formal special occasion protocol, and the process of dressing for success and to impress.
- 07MarIn this post, you’re going to learn 6 original and unique tips to give you something inspiring to bring to the wedding-planning table, all of your own.
- 10FebShould you propose to your sweetheart on Valentine's Day? Read our pros and cons, but here's a big clue: We are all in favor, and if you're going to do it, do it big!
- 04JanMake 2022 your most memorable year yet, and dress to impress for every occasion. Drop by Karl's Tuxedos to check out all the choices available for your next 'tuxedo-wearing' event!