Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We have put together a few tips for you to make your tuxedo rental experience the best it can be.
- Once you have registered your wedding at Karl’s, let everyone in your party know that they may stop by and be fitted at their convenience. If your members are out of town, encourage them to locate a tuxedo shop near them to have their measurements taken. It is very important that everyone is fitted by a professional to ensure the best fit. Also, make sure everyone is fitted in a timely manner. We would appreciate having all measurements at least 4 weeks ahead of your wedding.
- Please let everyone in your party know how the payment will be handled. If each member is responsible for their own tuxedo, it is best to let them know as soon as possible so there are no surprises on the day of their fitting. Tuxedos must be paid for at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding. If you (bride or groom) are taking care of the rental, it may be best to do so as soon as possible to avoid any confusion.
- Encourage each member of your party to try on their tuxedo on the day of pick up. This is one of the most important tips we can give you! We carry our own inventory on-site; therefore last minute adjustments or alterations are not a problem for us. In rental wear, there are many adjustments that the average customer may not be aware of. We can show each of you how to properly adjust the garments to get the best fit possible. If there are members of your party that are not available to try on their tuxedos in the store, please get the tuxedo to them as soon as possible. If there are any issues that need to be taken care of, we will be more than happy to take care of those as quickly as possible. Please send the member of your party into the store with his tuxedo and we will gladly make the proper adjustments. We can not give any type of refund due to the fit of the tuxedo so it is VERY important to try the tuxedos on in our store or allow adequate time for alterations.
- Studs & Cufflinks are provided with each rental.
- A damage waiver of $9.95 is added to each rental to cover any accidental damages that may occur, however careless or malicious damages will be your responsibility. All items damaged due to this type of behavior must be replaced at full retail value.
- Make everyone in your party aware of their return date. With the exception of holidays, tuxedos for Saturday events are due back on Monday. They may return them anytime between 10 AM & 6 PM. This is very important to avoid late charges. Late fees begin Tuesday morning with a charge of $15 per tuxedo and every day after the charge is one full rental per day. It may be helpful to designate one person to return all of the tuxedos.